Triune Centre Features DFW's First Automated Valet Parking Garage
Published On April 04, 2020
The new Triune Centre, a 30,000 square-foot Class A office development in Fort Worth, is scheduled to break ground in 2020. Read more about this luxury office building that features DFW’s first automated valet parking garage.
- "One-of-a-Kind Parking System Debuts in Fort Worth"
GlobeSt.com, April 5, 2020
- "New Office Development Will Bring DFW Its First Automated Valet"
D Magazine, April 2, 2020
- "No need to tip. A robot will park your car for you at this Fort Worth office building."
Star-Telegram.com, April 1, 2020
- "Office Tower With Rare Automated Valet Parking Garage Is Heading To Fort Worth"
Bisnow, March 31, 2020
- "New Fort Worth Office Building Will Feature First Fully Automated Parking Garage"
Dallas Innovates, March 31, 2020
- "Large Class A office building with innovative parking coming to I-30, Montgomery St. area"
Fort Worth Business Press, March 31, 2020
- "New Fort Worth building will have 'robotic' parking garage"
The Dallas Morning News, March 31, 2020