Paid Internship Position
Cornerstone Projects Group has an exciting opportunity for a student currently enrolled in a Development, Architecture, or Construction program. This part-time position offers an opportunity to use your design, graphics, coordination and communication skills to contribute to interesting projects with a diverse group of clients including the commercial, health care, retail, residential and multi-family housing sectors. This internship has the opportunity for full time employment upon graduation.
The position offers 16-40 hours a week during the academic year and potential full-time hours over school breaks.
- Current candidate for a Development, Architecture, or Construction degree from an accredited institution
- Exceptional design skills
- Demonstrated aptitude in Autodesk Revit, SketchUp, Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of construction estimating process
- Knowledge and interest in specification writings
- Knowledge of sustainable design strategies
- Professional verbal communication and writing skills
- Curiosity for learning and innovation
- Self-motivated individual who goes above and beyond to add value to projects
- Must be willing to assist in all facets of the firm
- Development, Architecture, or Construction Management student
- Revit / Auto Cad experience
- Adobe InDesign
- Hand drawing skills
- Work samples
Cornerstone Projects Group offers commercial clients an unrivaled service And a commitment founded On the simple principle Of stewardship: lead in the development, architecture and construction of real estate investments by serving the individual needs of each client. Our team of experienced professionals collaborates to provide a complete solution, managing all aspects of real estate development including site selection, concept, financing procurement, permits, design, and construction so our clients can focus on what they do best.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans